Carried

Carried

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Carried by LOVE * New Blog

Hi Sweet JillyG's Fans!

I just wanted to take a moment and invite you to join me on my new
 blogging adventure
Please come on over and help to "Carry" my husband and I through our Adoption Journey as we hopefully soon become new parents!
We also have a FaceBook Fan Page set up to get regular updates as well.
I would really LOVE to see my fellow Brave Girls there too
if you found me through the community of the most amazing women ever!
Today, they are auctioning off some of the MOST amazing items ever
to raise money for the Dahlia House that will help
save the lives of women forced into Sex Trafficing
and help to retore their lives to their most beautiful self!
Come on over and join us as we are "Carried by LOVE"
XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment